Nausea, tingling hands and feet and feeling light headed? also have excessive belching☹️

Posted , 4 users are following.

Anyone else feel nauseous with tingling hands and feel light headed? I also have excessive belching. I'm on bio-HRT and just had a new pellet insertion about a week ago and I still have some days where all of the sudden feel full and and get nausea. Today I also have tingling hands and feel light headed and just awful. Just wondering if someone else ever has this?

0 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

• Posted

Mirage

Yes yes yes....I get all of these. But I will say that over a week ago I gave up coffee and have cut way back on sugar and have noticed a huge difference. My stomach would literally feel like a balloon. I would suddenly feel full and then the belching would start and I would then have 1 huge belch and could literally feel my tummy deflate. Weirdest thing. Since I changed my diet I actually have more energy too. Do you consume caffeine and what's your sugar intake like? I think when going through these hormone changes, it changes how our body digests foods. Just a thought.

• Posted

I too have massive air in my belly. I have cut chocolate and salt in my diet but I still have sane symptoms. If anything I feel worse. I also feel that I had an incredible gall bladder attack which I thought was a heart attack. Really fed up with these dreadful symptoms! !!
    • Posted

I've cut out all caffeine since December and I rarely eat something with sugar in it. 😕 I just have a huge glass of water going all the time. It's so strange, I can be feeling just fine and all of the sudden, a wave of nausea hits me and I lose my appetite completely. And at times my hands and feet have the feeling of pins and needles.

• Posted

Hi mirage1 I am suffering with tingly feet and red hot feet only noticed it after 3 weeks of starting tibalone needles to say I took myself of them but my feet are still the same x
  • Posted

I'm also on BHRT lots of my symptoms are heaps better but lately I've been burping like crazy. Bloated every night and the sounds coming from my stomach are crazy. My diet is extremely clean so didn't change anything, just started some digestive enzymes only 4 days ago and iv had no bloating, no burping and almost no crazy noises coming from my stomach at all now. Maybe a coincidence ?? Only time will tell.

• Posted

Hi, digestive enzymes? I guess they help digest. Do they have side effects? Where can we buy them? Are they pills? Thank you
    • Posted

They're a natural supp. Got last lot off eBay or a good pharmacy. Shouldn't have sides unless you react to one of the ingredients. Still no bloating or gurgling or anything so looks like they do work. My boyfriends been telling me to take them for ages. Looks like he was right. Man I hate that. He does a little dance when he's right. Drives me crazy.

• Posted

Thank you for the information on the digestive enzymes, I'll give them a try. Do you do the pellet form of bio hormones? If so, does it take you awhile to adjust to a new pellet insertion? This is my second insertion, it's almost been two weeks and I'm still having symptoms, I can't wait until I feel almost normal again!

• Posted

I have a troche that dissolves under the tongue. Already had it adjusted once and it can take a few weeks to really know if its working. All my symptoms have gone except still having a few mood swings but I seem to get over them quicker and they're no where near as bad and getting a strange discharge now that I haven't had before. I'm still having spikes in my estrogen which seems to be very hard to stop. I get bloods done again after 12 weeks on this troche to see where I'm at. Its a slower process than I expected but definitely worth it. It can take up to 6 weeks for hormones to adjust themselves when you introduce any type of replacement. Hang in there and please let me know how u go.

• Posted

I saw GP yesterday with these symptoms. She said I have gastritis! And gave me some pills to use for 2 days. Could that be right? Would belly with lots of air causing this comfort be gastritis ? Has anyone got gastritis?
    • Posted

Isn't stomach pain one of the main symptoms of gastritis? I don't have stomach pain, just a lot of gas after meals that causes a lot of burping. I can wake up in the morning without anything on my stomach and just start burping.

• Posted

Oh, that's good to know. Perhaps she is right. They messed me about too much lately that I have little trust in GPs. Btw, the pills she gave me is for 28days, not for 2 days. Thanks for sharing. Do you take anything for it?

• Posted

MIRAGE

Yes gastritis is painful. I just had it 2 weeks ago but prior I had the same issue that you have been experiencing. After giving up coffee and cutting way back on sugar it has gotten much better.

• Posted

Does it cause back pain? The pain which starts on my right side of abdomen, right under the ribcage walks up to my back. I then feel sick and need to sit. I cannot walk more than 10 minutes due to pain. Would gastritis cause all of this!?! I am.desperate for answers. Thank you ladies. Take care.
    • Posted

I seeing a Dr. this week to see what they think. I hope the medication helps you! All the best to you!
    • Posted

Imagine,

Have you had your gall bladder checked? I had gall stones and had my gall bladder removed and your symptoms sound like gall bladder. Please get that checked out.

Best of luck

Nancy

• Posted

Dear Nancy, I truly believe it is gall bladder. But GP think if something was wrong with my gallbladder CT scan should have picked it up. Don't trust them. I checked online %90 of the gallbladder attach symptoms matches what I had! Do you live in the UK? How did they detect yours? How did you get it removed open or key hole surgery please? Thank you very much.

• Posted

Hey Hun

My family doctor sent me right over for an ultrasound. It was a Stat which means he wanted the results immediately. I had gall stones so he had me go to the ER. I had laproscopic surgery till have my gall bladder removed.I would request an ultra sound. If it's not that, it may be diet related.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.