Shoulder pains and aches

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello

Hope everyone is well. I was wondering does anyone get shoulder pain or heaviness for taking rivaroxaban or any other ones ? The last few weeks I've had and it isn't getting any worse it's just constant feels like it's in my arm sockets and upper chest.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi yes I do have been on warfarin for two yrs and the should pain is getting worse sometimes not sure if something is seriously wrong meĀ 
    • Posted

I'm pretty sure it's it's the drugs that do this. It's one of the side effects. I'm sure it's nothing serious take care

• Posted

I'm glad you've brought this one up James as I have similar sensations in those areas. I have one in the middle/left of my back which I've just put down to me getting back into work which involves a lot of manual lifting. I've spoken to the doctors about this and they haven't seemed concerned about it at all. I also get almost pin prick feelings which come and go quite often in my arms, shoulder, chest and lower rib areas. My right leg also feels heavy at times and the first time that happened, and with it been the same leg I had the initial DVT in, I went to the hospital and had a doppler scan of my leg done and thankfully it came back all clear. Of course paranoia sets in straight away but I've kind of learnt to live with it now. Before any of this happened to me I was never one to take tablets so I've not really thought of the link between medication and the feelings I'm getting . I'm due to fly on holiday on Wednesday after getting the all clear to do so, so hopefully I'll return with no problems to report and I'll see how these pains are after two weeks of relaxation and stress free.

• Posted

I looked online and one of the symptoms is leg and arm pain because I also get this and I always think I have clot in my leg.well I'm glad it's not just me if it gets worse i will go to the doctors

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.