2nd prolapse pain worse than ever

Posted , 4 users are following.

Well Monday is the day I see different consultant to fix my prolapse number

Original doctor failed 1 yr so nice operation in still suffering more than b4 x

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

What was your repair and what ya having done ? Make sure you really rest post op x
    • Posted

My 1st operation was triple prolapse ( bladder/ bowel/ vagina. ) got mesh sling in which doc has connected to my upper bowel so I've not had a good movement since the last July I can also feel it pulling on left side. I've got now vagina and bowel prolapse number 2. Which so painful I sometimes just want to get knife to cut it out. Sex is totally impossible thank god I've got a living husband. It's a pity we can't add pictures because I've kept a picture diary of this.

• Posted

My 1st operation was triple prolapse ( bladder/ bowel/ vagina. ) got mesh sling in which doc has connected to my upper bowel so I've not had a good movement since the last July I can also feel it pulling on left side. I've got now vagina and bowel prolapse number 2. Which so painful I sometimes just want to get knife to cut it out. Sex is totally impossible thank god I've got a living husband. It's a pity we can't add pictures because I've kept a picture diary of this.

• Posted

I had rectocele, cystocele fixed 16mths ago, I've not been right since I'm in more pain now im now under a urologist, colorectal surgeon and gynecologist, I've had tests and have got a small rectocele and entrocele,I'm now waiting for urologist to look inside my bladder, I'm on an array of painkillers and laxatives and so fed up, I hope you get on ok and hopefully get back to normal 😊

• Posted

how did it go? i have just found out i have another prolapse, third one already had two ops, following a vacuum hysterectomy, nightmare!
    • Posted

Hi I've got to have investigations operation to see why so much. pain. Then if it's what consultant thinks ill need major surgery to remove old mesh. And repair fully .

• Posted

Bless you Hopefully you will get sorted and be pain free eventually x
    • Posted

omg, i cant imagine how they can remove the mesh, when i knew i was having the mesh "up there" i asked would i feel it, could it pop though thin skin and was told no, it grown into you. Although I have a third "lump" luckily i have not pain as such, if im on my feet too long or carry heavy stuff it aches.  Before I sort it out I have to have a Cystoscopy re a bladder prob (blood in urine)

• Posted

Hi Christine I saw new doctor and I've got to have further operation to investigate. New doctor thinks mesh has grown into my bowel

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.