Dizziness wont go away after I finished eating in the morning

Posted , 7 users are following.

Omg okay I kno im always on here but its bc I need so much reassurance sad Today after I ate breakfast I started feeling dizzy and I didnt think much about it bc dizziness isnt a new symptom to me but it usually goes away after I inahle in n out a couple times & put on my glasses or do these head excersises I found on youtube but the dizziness didnt seem to go away. I feel a dizzy sensation when I move my head in bed I feel like my right ear pops and I kinda felt like my left ear wanted to hurt for a quick second like deep down. Dizziness went away for a little bit and when I was walking thru target I started to feel dizzy as if Im moving when I was standing but I really wasnt moving if that makes sense. Is it vertigo ? sad Im so upset bc I just want to be happy & enjoy my life but I cant as much as I try sad Im freaking out thinking is it a stroke bc Ive been obsessed with the thought lately that im having one or something bad in my head like a Tumor sad ? Dizziness gets worse when im going to start panicking sad 

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

• Posted

Stacy you were most likely experiencing vertigo which is where the room feels like it's moving or spinning. Anxiety can definitely do this! I have had this happen several times. The only other possibility I can think of is having your ears checked out for  balance issues. 

you are way too young for a stroke. And that's not really a main symptom of a tumor. The fact that your dizziness gets worse when you're panicking tells me it's all anxiety related. 

look up mindfulness for vertigo on YouTube. Listen to it 

You can also look up meditation for panic attack. 

you will be OK! If there's anyway you can get counseling for anxiety, I highly recommend it because the people on this site want to help you but we can't give you what you really need which is one on one counseling to help you manage all of this. That is your best bet 🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

• Posted

Yes!   Hormones can definitely affect the dizziness. 

also if you get the vertigo ever wear the room feels like it's moving or screening, it's best to keep your head as still as possible. I do hope you feel better soon 

• Posted

Get checked for an ear infection as sometimes you may not feel a lot of pain in the ear but an infection can cause dizziness and moving your head makes it worse, ask your GP to check your ears. Hope all turns out ok for you. I really feel sorry for you, as a young girl you should be enjoying life and having fun with friends but your obsession with your health is taking away your youth, I hope that you can get your anxiety under control somehow as I was like you when I was younger , a pain in my leg and I thought it has to be a clot, a pain in my arm and it was a heart attack and every headache was going to be a brain tumour or a stroke. I lost a lot of my life because of my anxiety until I realised that the serious health issues creep up on you without pain and that having pains and aches are just a sign that your body is over stressed. Best of luck to you .
  • Posted

It could certainly be vertigo. I've had it for years and get rid of it with simple exercises.  The difference between vertigo is that you feel as tho you are spinning as opposed to dizziness where the rooms feels as tho it's spinning.  I too thot I had a brain tumor. Went for special neurological testing and as soon as the doc put me in a certain position, my eyes started to flutter and I felt as tho I was flying off the exam table.

If you want to test whether you might have BPPV (a type of vertigo), go to utube and look at the videos for treating BPPV with Brandt-Daroff Exercises.  Works like a charm for me and I had vertigo so bad I had to hold onto the wall to walk at time.  Talk about panic and anxiety.  Oh yeah.

Try the exercises, you have nothing to lose and every thing to gain if they work.

• Posted

I think we had this conversation before. Are you on meds? Maybe you should see a doctor and get some meds prescribed. Also, I read vertigo can be caused by ear problems and optical problems as well, so you may want to get those checked out as well. I am sure it's tough if you already have anxiety. But act in your own best interest and see a doctor soon to get to the bottom of this. 

• Posted

No im not on meds but my mom has already called this therapy place she found, thank you !
    • Posted

That's great. Remain open minded about the meds though. The therapist can really help and explain what's happening in your brain. You are going to get a better understanding of what's going on and that in and of itself really helps. But you are taking a step in the right direction and I think you will be so much happier. Keep in mind the first appointment with therapist is usually an interview to see if you like her/him enough to open up to. The meat of the problems get addressed in the follow up visits. Dont be scared or intimidated, I actually look forward to seeing my therapist. kudos to you. 

• Posted

Stacey

It sounds like an ear infection making you feel dizzy, you can make an appointment with your GP and He will check for infection or to much wax. If this is the case He will clear out your ear canal, etc

Discuss with your GP or you can purchase Ear Drops at the chemist and clear any excessive wax, Make that appointment.

BOB

• Posted

Hi Stacey, did you get checked for an ear infection yet, if you did then I hope all went well for you.
    • Posted

Hi Dee yes I did I was at my doctors office yesterday and she said my ears look fine but I did get blood tests done about like 4 tubes smh but I dont get my results until tomorrow or Thursday &  I got reffered to the therapist too

• Posted

You are doing great. Good job. You will feel so much better once you are sure of what the problem is or what it isn't. Once you get your blood results and they come back clean. Ask for something to help with the dizziness. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.