Any one there ?

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hello anyone ? 

1 like, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

I'm doing very well. How are you doing?

• Posted

Not good to be honest ( reason venting me spleen on forums ) am bit manic all round really 

Good your well 

Thinkin of goin back on the meds but i think I'll never come off them again 

Don't really want to but need to kick this thing in the plums sick of the up and down 

What do ya think ?

O sorry late reply couldn't log on 

• Posted

Sorry people forgot to say 

Am nearly forty had bipolar well not diagnosed but it's obvious 

All my life sometimes down withdrawn 

Don't speak much 

Sometimes manic rambling  as I am at the min 

Just never normal 

But ave got some terrible coping mechanisms  

That are funny really 

Terrible paranoia 

But have always managed 

To crack on and beat it

Would like to help anyone one like myself basically I just want to waffle on 

When I can't sleep 

Illness is hereditary it's right threw

my family  

Had a good upbringing 

Good parents always got to work late tho 

I have a great job well paid 

Lots of holidays 

And have good people round me who help more than they know 

But still can't shake it sometimes 

Help needed and given 

• Posted

Hello again. You said you it was obvious you were bipolar, but had never been diagnosed. You also mentioned that you had been on meds at one time. What meds were you on and what did your doctor diagnose you with at that time? I was diagnosed with major depressive disorder in July, 2015 and my psych got me on the right meds that work great for me. I am happy and sleeping well. Were you ever referred to a psychiatrist? I am lucky to live in Canada where medical care is available to everyone whether they can afford it or not. My GP saw me for my depression in June, realized it was serious and treatment, and referred me to a psychiatrist right away. In July the psych hospitalized me until he found the meds that worked for me. I think you like be in England because you refer to yourself as "Scouse"loonball. I was married to a Brit and had a very close friend who was a Liverpudlian, not sure if I spelled that right. 

• Posted

I'm here, I don't see your original post for some reason. Is there any way you can post it again? I can try to help.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.