I think a family member is on drugs. Can anyone help me identify this.

Posted , 6 users are following.

I have just learned that a family member is taking drugs. I have pictures of what's been found but I don't know how to identify it. Can anyone help please? 

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

I'm not sure you can upload pics, are you able to describe it? smile

• Posted

A plate with sticking type white powder (not cocain) stuck and dried onto the plate. 3 hollow plastic tubes with burnt ends. Long tattoo needles in packs. 
  • Posted

Burned ends to tubes suggests they may have been chasing some thing which usually involves tinfoil. Any blackened sooty foil in the bin or sooty fingerprints around door handles or light switches ?

Tattoo needles....that's a tricky one tge only use for a tattoo needle may be for 'dabbing' (a way of smoking cannabis extracts in a bong od water pipe. The other explanation could be they've been microwaving coke and baking powder to make crack which is then gathered on a thin stick like thing ie a tattoo needle when cooked in small amounts.

Of course it could be something totally innocent like using the needle along with glue (on the plate) to repair a skate shoe or something.

I have had an awful lot of experience with nearly every drug out there over the last 30 or so yrs, I'm now 47 and nearly 4 years clean, if you'd like to email me a picture or two I'd be more than happy to advise.

How old I's the family member, what are they into etc.

Mark.😊

• Posted

Burned ends to tubes suggests they may have been chasing some thing which usually involves tinfoil. Any blackened sooty foil in the bin or sooty fingerprints around door handles or light switches ?

Tattoo needles....that's a tricky one the only use for a tattoo needle may be for 'dabbing' (a way of smoking cannabis extracts in a bong or water pipe. The other explanation could be they've been microwaving coke and baking powder to make crack which is then gathered on a thin stick like thing ie a tattoo needle when cooked in small amounts.

Of course it could be something totally innocent like using the needle along with glue (on the plate) to repair a skate shoe or something.

I have had an awful lot of experience with nearly every drug out there over the last 30 or so yrs, I'm now 47 and nearly 4 years clean, if you'd like to email me a picture or two I'd be more than happy to advise.

How old is the family member, what are they into etc.

Mark.😊

• Posted

Please let me email you the pictures please. I can't approach him until I have an idea of what this all is. Thank you so much for offering to help. Also, a massive congratulations for four years drug free, that's a massive accomplishment and you should be incredibly proud.

• Posted

He is 35 and started on weed age 13. It progressed onto cocain and has been on cocain for many many years. He ended up assaulting somebody and is now in prison. He used to have everything and be such a great person and dad. Now, his house looks derelict and dirty. I'm his sister and I want to help him but, I don't know how as he can be quite aggressive because if the drugs.

• Posted

Ok it sounds like he's a well established drug user then.

My email is feel free to message any questions pics etc and I'll do my best to advise and or identify anything in any pictures.

What is your main concern, is it identifying the drug he's on or finding out IF he's on anything currently ?

😊

Moderator comment: I have removed the email address as we do not publish these in the forums. If users wish to exchange contact details please use the Private Message service.

http://patient.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/398331-private-messages

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.