I have light-headed news for 2 years as nd its wrost feeling anyone can help me ??

Posted , 4 users are following.

Light-headed

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Hi you have posted in BP section, is this because you know you have a problem with your BP or because you think the light head feeling is from low/high BP
    • Posted

Hello thanks for your concern i have high blood pressure 140/85 sometimes and suffering from anxiety ..... So light-headed is happening because this ???
    • Posted

Hi again, your bp is actually not what would be considered high, I think you will find that most of your reading is OK, the systolic at 140 is probably caused by your anxiety and your dystolic is fine at 85, I imagine your pulse is also up which again can be attributed to your anxiety as can your feelings of light headedness, have you been to see your GP recently
    • Posted

Just another quick question, how are you, I'm presuming quite young and how is your weight and diet

• Posted

Hi 

So you saying you suffer from being 

LIGHT-HEADED

is this right, not sure what the last bit means as in NEWS or is this bit a mistake.

If it’s LIGHT-HEADED U suffering from I can give u some advice 

David 

• Posted

Hi anand, did you read my post!? It would be good if you answered so that it gives a better insight into your problem
    • Posted

Hi again

soz in late reply but here goes , first of all I assume because you've had this  for a long time you've seen your local doctor if not this needs to be done.

There are many contributors that can cause continuous LIGHT-HEADED from side affects of certain MEDS to not enough FLUIDS , high/low BP , DIABETES, also if you stand up to quickly.

do you suffer from DEPRESSION some meds for this can cause the above 

Lastly if you have been to your doctors and have had no luck ask for a second opinion and push for a SCAN.

Ive just remembered do you where glasses if so you may need to have them retested.

hope this info can help you

cheers 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.