Ugh each day is different

Posted , 4 users are following.

My boyfriend for us tickets months ago (when I was feeling ok). And today was the day to go. I was so scared my I tried hard I took a Xanax and we drove an hour to LA and did the museum and came back home. I was exhausted. The whole time and the drive made me sick. 

So I took another Xanax and a zofran (anti nausea) has anyone had to do that?? Ugh. 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I'm due to see Star Wars in a few days with my brother in law and I'm so scared to go . My doctor told me not to push myself so I'll probably cancel and not go , the thought of a panic attack in public places is hell . It's a shame this illness ruin lives and holds us back from doing simple things . A very well done for going tho , shows you got guts and determination. Well done ....

• Posted

Thanks joe. It took the rest of the night to recover but I am still so weak ever since my episode started. Makes me

Wonder if I have adrenal failure on top of my extreme anxiety episode. Maybe take your meds and go and if you don’t feel good your brother can take you home? Are you working right now? I’m terified to go back to work until I feel better 

• Posted

Sometimes I find it hard to recover from a trip out , I think it's just mentally tirein. I take quetiapine to calm me down but sometimes it's so strong I just fall asleep. No I don't work unfortunately. Hopefully one day I'll be able to work . I'm still early days on flu . This illness has taken my life and won't give it back . I'm fighting so hard to get better ...

• Posted

joe, how are you now? how long have you been on prozac? how do you feel? its week 10 for me. up and down up and down.. but small improvements still not back to work yet. i hope i can make a full recovey.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.