Left arm and leg go numb 

Pain in both legs and feet 

Whole body feels weak and heavy 

Palpatatioms 

Hot cold flashes 

Dizzy lightheaded feeling faint 

Vision seems fuzzy especially at night 

All of my symptoms come and go through out the day 24/7 

Is this really anxiety ??? I’ve had an mri of my brain. All came back good just some sinus stuff.  

If anyone can relate feel free to reach out.  

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Andrew

All of above sounds like Anxiety, you will need to relate to these problems and try and move on

Most of your problems signpost to Anxiety

Regards your eyes, we are supposed to get them checked every two years, if not make an appointment.

Take a copy of above and make a double appointment with your GP, the double appointment will give the Doctor time to check you over.

However I would personally consider you look through your list and try and lump some of them together. Your problems are mostly unrelated together and that does show all is from your Anxiety. Hand on heart you need to consider ways of controlling these fears, sorry. Your GP however can and will suggest ways around this for you and you will find He will be looking forward to you to try no matter how hard to take a grip.

BOB

• Posted

Thanks for the reply bob. 

My dr sent me to a cardiologist. They did a 48 moniter echocardiogram blood work. All came back good. Dr ruled all my symptoms to anxiety. I’m still not convinced though.  Now she’s referring me to a neurologist. Going on 3 months feeling this way. 

• Posted

Hi Andrew,

I have nearly all your symptoms and more.  It all started Oct 2015 with  pain in the centre of my abdomen  after many tests the only thing that had been diagnosed was mild gastritis but since have had a second scope that says no Gastritis......  Since all this began I have constant pain in my neck mostly left side, I get a numb/tingling face my vision is fuzzy all the time and I have a constant headache I have also had 2 MRI head & neck & Ct head but nothing.  Doctor has now diagnosed anxiety/depression and prescribed Sertraline but this can take up to 4 - 6 weeks to start to take effect.

Sorry l can’t offer any advice but thought u might like to know that u r not alone and there is a good possibility yours is anxiety too.

• Posted

Thanks for the reply. I hope your doing better. My GP wants me to also see a psychiatrist. Now just to find one who accepts my insurance. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.