Pineapple Juice!

Posted , 8 users are following.

I found this out accidentally...in my case anyway.  I got my husband to start taking it for a cough he's had for some time.  He is always so phlegmy.  So since it was in the fridge I started drinking some too...and researching all the benefits.

Well...4 days in I have no knee pains today...my vaginal odours are gone...and I mean completely gone.  It is also touted to be good for hair and skin...and many other things that are actually peri symptoms if you look it up.  But a glass or two a day...and I am noticing differences.  Just a cheap thing for you all to try for a week or two and see if it makes a difference in your life.

On another note...I have been doing very well for about 8 months now...only real symptom has been knee pain and some small anxiety bouts the day before my period.  I find it funny that the anxiety has gone...and it used to be a minute to minute occurrence.  So that in itself has been a real God send.

But over Christmas I got hit with some big stressors and went down a rabbit hole for three weeks.  Managed to pull back out after a huge depressive episode...and decided to really change things this year.  I am not taking on any additional stress anymore...shut those feelings off!  lol!

Another thing I've noticed over the summer is that the week before my period I get this huge urge to have dinner guests...hahaha...and the day they are coming usually lands right on the day that I start my period, and I am having crying fits before they show up.  So weird!  So now I make sure to keep my mouth shut when I suddenly feel the urge to have company...until I check my calendar.  It really is humorous in it's own way.

Well ladies, I hope ya'll had a great Christmas and New Year...and here's to a great 2018!

3 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Hi indifferent, do think it helps with phlegm 
    • Posted

It has really made a difference with my husband.  He doesn't drink anything but Pepsi and coffee...and I finally got him to try this and he is making sure I buy more because he is seeing a difference in just a few days.  Just unsweetened pineapple juice.

• Posted

I must try it!! I heard that pineapple juice or pineapple is an anti-inflammatory so thank you for the tip and happy new year too.
    • Posted

Me too. And the best thing is that its so tasty unlike greens 😂😂

• Posted

Thanks for reminding me..   For awhile I was trying to get myself to drink more water and I started reading about the benefits of pineapple water.   I'll have to get back into it especially now with sinus issues and the stuff at the back of my throat.   I hear ya on stress!!  I'm trying to tell myself 'just let it go'!!  

• Posted

Thank you so much for posting this, I’ve had phlegm in my throat for years and nothing has helped, I’m going to start this today!  Looking on line I understand that canned is good too as long as it is in juice only because you get the fibre too, so useful to have in the store cupboard and always on hand.

• Posted

Thanks for the reminder being trying so many things I forgot about pineapple juice! So nice to hear your anxiety has gone....of all symptoms I get that's the one I pray to go the most! Your so right about stress....more than ever at this time we need to do all we can to reduce it...I think our poor adrenals are worn out 😊

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.