STEM cells for Bronchiectasis

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello All, I have been dealing with Brochiectasis for 8 years. It never really bothered me but in the last 2 years it seems like it is getting worse. I was sick in December and had to take an anti optic for the first time for the disease. Currently I am coughing a lot and need help know what to do to stop the cough. I have Acapella, Ventolin, Striven and Dulera. I do fought up recreations when I cough. I spoke to a representor from the lung institute who was explaining to me about STEM cells replacement for this disease. She said the cost was $7,000. Do anyone know if STEM cell replacement work. I need so . E help for this disease. Tired of the shortness of breath and the coughing. Thank you

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hello all, I have been dealing with Brochiectasis for 8 years. It never really bothered me but in the last 2 years it seems like it is getting worse. I was sick in December and had to take an antibodic for the first time for the disease. Currently I am coughing a lot and need help know what to do to stop the cough. I have Acapella, Ventolin, Atrovent and Dulera. I do cough up secreations when I cough. I spoke to a representor from the lung institute who was explaining to me about STEM cells replacement for this disease. She said the cost was $7,000. Do anyone know if STEM cell replacement work. I need help for this disease. Tired of the shortness of breath and the coughing. Thank you

Report this

❤ 1

• Posted

Stephanie, please call/go see your doctor. If things are that bad on all those meds it's possible that you have another infection. Please don't wait til next week.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.