blurry eye sight from right eye

Posted , 2 users are following.

hi all,

so the past year and a half my right eye sees blurry most of the time. i lost my eyesight as well for 10 mins when i looked a bright light. i dont mean the blurryness you get when look at the sun, but total eyesight loss.

the doctors did tons of tests but couldnt find any cause - when i went for tests my eyesight was perfect 0 and said that my eye is just tired and cant adjust quickly. a year and a half later im still seeing blurry like 80% of the time. 

i dont know if it matters but i have irregular periods and im feeling cold all the time. im 31 without any major health issues. 

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi evaMisty: I had blurry eye in my left eye but I start taken eye VIT. taken 2 per day and it disappear . have checked your Iron, you should not feel cold all the time. good luck. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.