Fml

Posted , 7 users are following.

I’m.  So 

Drunk right now 

And can’t wait to end this horrible thing. That’s called life ! Life ? 

It’s a joke some people get to have. A life and some don’t it’s not real 

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

I quite like drunk it kind of feels good. I often wonder if death feels like drunk? Anyways younjustbenjotbut because tomirriwcthecs**t begins once again 
  • Posted

Dear Dondons

Dondons you’ve been drinking and now you’re drunk. You probably think it helps but bless you you are here saying you want to end it.

im a hypocrite cause I dulled myself with heroin for years but youmust know it makes it so much worse it did me.

whats not real to you Dondons?

vicky xxx

• Posted

Wish I lived nearby I would come get drunk with you and share our stories of a unhappy life that never improves. Feel your pain. 
  • Posted

Hi dondons - I used to escape into drink too. I looked forward to the hangover - it made me feel relaxed and psuedo-carefree. But alcohol is a depressant and fixes nothing. Once, in 1994, feeling completely finished with life and in a drunken state, I scribbled goodbye letters and lay cushions down in front of the gas oven. I turned it on and stuck my head in, annoyed that i couldn't lay comfortably. Minutes passed, nothing happened. Slumping in defeat, the whole oven tipped over and landed on my back. It was heavy and could have caused spinal damage - but didn't. Someone said, 'It's not your time yet.' 

On the other hand, like deb, if you were nearby, I'd be there with the bourbon in hand and we could all share.

• Posted

Come and have a drink with me more fun than life!  X
  • Posted

Hi there you all

Hope you are doing ok.

Sorry I'm a day late for the party, like the others  if I was near I would of joined in the party having my own this evening as just found out i am no longer going to be paid from my work received an unexpected  letter out of the blue. 

Sorry Wayne your story due to my sick sense of humour found amusing hugs to you hope you are not offended!! XX

So cheers to you all lol vanilla vodka with cranberry and clementine fizz left over from Xmas as finished the wine.

Tina xx

• Posted

Hi Tina - no, no, no - Not At All!  Like you I have the privilege of a wicked sense of humour (what a life-saver it can be!) and I have since used the sorry story to entertain. A tragi-comedy others can relate to - oh, and how they laugh! B******s. LOL.
  • Posted

A question just been out to see if i can see the northern lights, which I can't, so  why is it whne you are drunk you walk with your hands in your pockets surely you need your hands and arms to help keep your balance or protect yourslef in case you fall over???

Stupid I know but I found i kept my hands in my pockets weird is it not???? especially as I thought about it at the time.

• Posted

Days like today makes me realise how rubbish I am as a mum and I want to blame the depression but I’m not sure I really can and after all depression is a make believe illness to many! 
    • Posted

What happened today that makes you feel like a rubbidh mom?
    • Posted

I’m a rubbish mum, friend, Person, human ! It’s just the way I am! Xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.