Feeling ill for a long time.

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have been suffering from severe dizziness for a very long time and heart palpitations and now chest pains that goes into my back. ER trips and doctors said its anxiety but I think its more than that. Im 37 yrs old and since i had my youngest 3 year old, my periods have been very heavy and lasting 10+ days.

Every day I fight the dizziness and chest pains and feeling very weak and fatigue and headaches and just feel like its taking over everything. Any suggestions?

My Cholesterol is 202

My Triglycerides is 128

HDL is 40

CHOL/HDL Ratio is 5.1

LDL is 136.4

LDL/HDL RATIO is 3.4

MY TSH is 4.1

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi there did you have your thiord test . I have been ill for 3 months chest pain rapid heart rate and blood presure high headache weekness tired skin flushing .. feeling run down ... just came back hyperthyroidism it had been been checked 9 weeks ago but missed 

You need this test done 

I hope you feel better soon 

• Posted

Hi Gary, are you feeling better now? I was diagnosed the same time you were, same symptoms, and am STILL not feeling much better though my numbers are all normalized. 
  • Posted

The only number I see there may show a problem is TSH (4.1) which is at the high end, that means you may be affected by Hypothyroidism. You may want to ask a full panel of thyroid tests that can clear out your condition. Hope this help.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.