problems moving leg

Posted , 3 users are following.

Increasingly now IK have to put my hand under my thigh to move and particularly raise my leg, any ideas

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi,

When my son had problems doing that his hip ended up being impingement from the ball being flattened out and catching on the socket. It was so bad that he couldn't sit in the car. So when he was in 11th grade he had surgery and they did surgery arthroscopy and smoothed and reshaped the ball. He came out of surgery and was immediately able to be his raise knee 90 degrees. It really helped and allowed him to play soccer his senior year and also 2 years in college. Hope this helped.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.