Something is wrong with my heart/circulation, but I'm afraid it isn't my HA this time.

Posted , 2 users are following.

Few months ago I got sick with a flu virus and had to lay around.

Then it turned into infections.

So for many months I stayed on the couch or chair.

I had no issues before all this sickness.

Now, something is wrong with my circulation.

I've had infections, and currently have Gerd/spams/back and neck problems/and migraines.

But the blood thing is scaring me.

I'm confused because I've had my chest scanned, stomach (fron the lungs down) head scanned, and back scanned. I've also had four blood tests, my eyes checked, urine test, and an ekg.

I couldn't have physical therapy for the first time ever, due to me complaining about circulation issues. They didn't want to help with the spams until I talked with my doctor.

Now I have to wait forever and have lasting damage or a heart attack from it.

My legs ache and feel like someone is tearing them, my hands and feet are always cold, my entire body gets random spots of tingling, it feels like I'm touching ice water on random parts of my body, I get itching tingles, I'm constantly dizzy, my heart beat feels wrong, my legs and arms get LR (since I was a kid tho) I get pins and needles, my hands and feet go blood red and splotchy, etc etc.

I'm only 17, not fat, and I was super active before all this. It doesn't make any sense and I'm terrified to have a heart attack, stroke, or pe.

I can't get to the doctor soon enough so I'm stuck bawling every single day for hours because of fear and pain.

I'm afraid I'll have something they can't treat or fix.

I keep taking aspirin but I don't think it will keep me safe at this point.

Someone help me please.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

If you have been to the Dr and done tests and they came back normal, I really think this is just anxiety. All of the symptoms you have mentioned above are things that have happened to me when I'm feeling super anxious or having a panic attack. It rlly is AMAZING what your mind can do to your body - in good ways and bad. There was a few months where I had chest pains that were so painful it hurt to even laugh. I was dizzy all the time, my left arm felt numb, my hands and feet tingled randomly. I freaked out that I had heart issues so I got an EKG and bloodwork done and they came back completely normal. The Dr said it was just my anxiety, and I swear since then I haven't had any chest pains lol. Just to give you another example, with my anxiety I've also had tension headaches, neck/shoulder muscle tension, lump in throat feeling, thight throat feeling, cold & sweaty hands/feet, chest muscle spasms, rapid heart beat, facial numbness feeling/tingling, diarrhea, nausea, and prob even more that I'm forgetting haha. I started seeing a therapist and I really feel it is helping me. I highly suggest talking to someone if you haven't yet. Look for a therapist who specializes in anxiety, they are very familiar with it and can help you cope and understand yours!

• Posted

I'm so sorry you deal with that too.

Also, what did the chest spasms feel like?

• Posted

Weird and quick lol. Like at first I thought it was my heart beating irregularly or skipping a beat or something. But then when I researched online chest pains + anxiety I started seeing people saying they would have muscle spasms in their chest and it sounded like what I get so then I realized it was just my muscles and not my heart. It feels like when u have a muscle twitch or spasm in your leg or arm muscle when you overwork it. But it's like below the skin, I can't see the muscle twitching I just feel it in my chest area.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.