Enlarged Abdomen and

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi guys, I'm not entirely sure if this is the correct place to post but I'm going crazy with this.

So, around 3 months ago I had sexual intercourse, protected of course. I do remember that the condom came out before we finished and I'm not sure if he pulled out before he... you know.

I had finished my period 3 days previous to that night. I discarded any chances of pregnancy but some weeks after that, I noticed my stomach was getting more and more bloated, bigger. I did a pregnancy test and it was negative. Yet since then, my periods are very odd. I used to bleed 5 days straight. I've had 2 early periods that only bleed for 2 days. I have cramps, but a different cramp. (only during periods) Sometimes I can't go to the bathrooms... like constipation. My nipples feel really sensitive (they are only sensitive during the period) and my breasts are sore; Also I have a lot of salient veins in the lower belly that I didn't have before. Again, all of this started happening after I had sex. What can this be? Could this be related to sex or anything else? Could I be pregnant? I will leave a picture of my abdomen below. My abdomen is twice the size it was before and I haven't gained any weight nor am I retaining water...

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

How long ago did you have sex? Is the bleeding a super light color, or is it like a regular period. Some times implantation bleeding can be mistaken as a period, but you say your test were negative? Do you have an OBGYN, or even an GP? I would schedule an appointment with either, and they can do a transvaginal ultrasound & run more test to see what's going on. 

• Posted

It was negative indeed. 3 months ago, roughly. The thing is that... I'm in a difficult position to go to my GP. The color was light dark brown and red... but in a small quantity

• Posted

Maybe take another pregnancy test.  If that is negative again then you can start thinking about other causes.  
  • Posted

Both you and your friend need to be tested or your "too difficult to go" statement could become more difficult as it appears to get worse.

• Posted

Hi, any update on this? Ive experienced something similar and have received no solid explanation for it /:

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.