Brain fog

Posted , 4 users are following.

I haven't drove since February and it seems to be getting worse

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hello, do you have anyother symptoms? I've had it since feb. Can drive but was pretty bad in beginning. My eyes are my biggest issue.

• Posted

Hi Tammy,

Have you tried Vestibular Therapy?  

I developed Vertigo in April and after 2 weeks of it - I decided to try Vestibular Therapy as the ENT had recommended.  He first tried a maneuver on me which helped, but it's effectiveness eventually disappeared and I went back to bad symptoms. 

I found a Physical Therapy place that had a Vestibular Therapist (not all of them do) and made an appointment.  The woman Vestibular Therapist helped me, but after I would go to bed each night, I would awaken with Vertigo symptoms again the next day.  After going twice a week for 3 weeks, SOMETHING HAPPENED because I not only didn't have Vertigo symptoms, but they also never came back!  (Thank goodness!)  I had Vertigo for a total of 5 weeks which was far too long.

I'm so sorry for what you're going through.  I highly recommend the Vestibular Therapy and believe I would still have Vertigo if I hadn't have gone. 

• Posted

So sorry. I have not driven since February either sad I don't have brain fog but still battling dizziness and off balance. It's not as bad as the early days and I can still function... but I do get the odd really bad day with nausea and dizziness. All I try to do is keep pushing through... not sure if that's best or not. But still not able to drive. Feel like it's never going to get better!

Hope you can get the help you need. I am waiting on my follow up appt with my ENT. Are you seeing anyone for it?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.