Getting worse

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello I been suffering from chronic sinus infection 2 years ago I been on a lot antibiotics and allergies spray and medicine because I also have allergies sad but that only helped a little bit after I m done take all the medicine all my symptoms come back again I don’t know what to do I been taking loratadine and one of my ear been hurting a lot also my throat and neck hurt 😢 when will all this end I also suffer from depression and ocd so that make my disorder worse sad right now my neck and ear throat pain are bad I stopped taking the loratadine because my symptoms of allergies and sinus are worsening sad 

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Try Xlear natural nasal spray.  It has xylitol.  All natural.  It s the only one that works for me. I spray and hang my head upside down to let it get up in to my sinuses. 

There s also colloidal silver nasal spray. Some swear by it for sinus infections.  

• Posted

Hi Ana

As a chronic sinusitis sufferer for a lifetime, I can fully understand your problems.

I suffered allergy problems until I found a miracle cure in Evening Primrose Oil.

I started with hayfever as a child, and graduated to rhinitis and sinusitis at age 15.

Please read my post “Sinus Infection-An Effective Treatment” for full details.

After spending a lifetime with this complaint, and trying every known cure I was prepared to suffer for the rest of my life. Evening Primrose Oil is indeed a miraculous cure for allergy problems. It is so simple, so inexpensive, and so effective, that it defies belief.

Give it a try. You might be as surprised as I was.

Kind Regards, Ray.

• Posted

Hi Ana, 

I have been suffering for almost a year, have you seen an ENT and had a CT scan?

• Posted

Yes I been seeing a ENT for the last 2 years sad he keep giving me loratadine and other allergies medication they don’t work only give me side effects. Also he keep giving me antibiotics I heard is no good taking too much antibiotics because that can give me a infection even if I don’t have one ?  He keep prescribing same things and nasal saline spray nothing work for my sinus I had a  ct scan and he said I only have a little little bit of sinus I don’t understand that. When he said that he said if the medication don’t work I will need a surgery but I don’t want a surgery because I heard it don’t fix everything sad. My allergies doctor prescribed me azelastine spray for my non allergic rihinitis and the dog dust cockroaches  and mold allergies it worked for couples days then it stopped working I really don’t want to get a surgery and don’t want to do allergies shot sad on top of this I have ocd and and depression they getting worse sad
    • Posted

Your in the same boat as me, ive also tried the primrose approach, didn’t work for me. 

I have noted periods of healthier diet spinich, garlic, ginger etc and excercise my symptoms are reduced. If I start eating lots of processed foods and sugars again my symptoms are worse rolleyes  

I’m exploring the possibility of one of my back teeth causing the issue. It’s filled but literally black, there is slim potential for the bacteria to travel up teeth roots into the maxillary sinus. The symptoms will never truely be relieved unless the tooth is root canal treated or removed. I only mention this as it could also be relative to you.

• Posted

Thank you  my teeth look fine but probably they are causing this  I will go to the doctor again I guess sad
    • Posted

I am trying to get my hands on an anti-fungal nasal spray before i go getting teeth extracted. My ENT ruled out a yeast infection without any testing. However, when i cut carbs/sugar my symptoms definitely improve. Something else to consider. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.