Neck pain

Posted , 5 users are following.

I have a sinus infection and allergies but also I been having this symptoms a little bit headache eyes hurt a little jawbone hurt a little throat hurt in one side only my right side ear been hurting my neck feel tense  the back of my neck feel tense and like bigger I don’t know if this is side effects from Claritin or a throat infection from a burned in the throat that I had but I been having all this symptoms for a month going back to the doctor soon any advice what could this be sad

0 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

Ana  I was the one who recommended Evening Primrose Oil for your sinus problem.

If this has not been beneficial to you, then perhaps it is something else.

Shingles has a very varied way of expressing itself, and your stiffness on one side may be a symptom. Ask the doctor when you see him. Anti-viral treatment is necessary for shingles.

Best of luck, Ray.

• Posted

Ana  Evening Primrose Oil is available at chemists and many supermarkets. Often sold as a PMT relief. It reduces the body’s reaction to irritants such as allergic reactions to pollens etc.
    • Posted

Hi Ana

Evening Primrose Oil is particularly good at restricting allergic reactions, as it works to desensitise the nervous system. It is not a drug, so it has no adverse reactions. It is so good that it works before the problem occurs, not as an analgesic to relieve the problem. The problem simply does not arise.

A good example of its effectiveness is also shown in animals. Our staffy dog had a chronic itch problem. We tried everything known, and in desperation I tried Evening Primrose Oil. One 1000 mg capsule daily keeps the itch away completely. It took me 5 years to realise that what cured my chronic sinusitis, rhinitis and hayfever would perhaps work on animals with an allergy problem.

As it works on restricting allergic reactions, then it possibly the solution to your mould and other problems.

Kind Regards, Ray.

• Posted

I am also using claritin (Loratadine pseudoephedrine)

Works like magic but it gives me awful side effects like fast heart beat , anxiety,feeling weak and many more

• Posted

Yes for me only gave me side effects didn’t work also gave me muscle pain
    • Posted

Yes i have pain in legs feet also give me anxiety lots of weakness and fast heart rate i am having allergy rhinitis and on mri report it shows maxillary sinus retention cyst or polyp
    • Posted

Oh sorry to hear that I have a sinus  too I don’t how it all started but I have allergies I didn’t know I have and from there develop a sinus now allergies and sinus taking antibiotics spray and allergies medication no fun sad  dealing with side effects from it they only help a little now my doctors want to do allergies shots something I don’t want I rather do spray for life for allergies lol and antibiotics for sinus ;( I also had a mri  and it showed  A  little bit of sinus Claritin make me anxious I m not taking it again the antibiotics make me depressed I don’t like doing spray but I will have to  I have non  rhinitis  from stress  sad we have to deal. With this the medication doctors give out don’t even work I m only 24 dealing with all this is exauting for me but that’s life 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.