My Fibroid contains endometriosis. Anyone else have this?

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hello

My story is long so please bear with me... I started to get ill 4 years ago. It was abdominal pain & bloating at first and then fatigue, skin issues and then back pain. I had a lot of tests that were all clear. I had a laporoscopy 2 years ago to test for endometriosis which was clear. I was told I had 2 fibroids outside of my uterus but that these would not be causing my problems. I read told my symptoms were probably stress related.

My symptoms worsened, especially the fatigue and back pain, I now can't work and have a very limited life. I eventually had an mri through a referral to orthopaedics and was told I had severe endometriosis and so was referred back to gynae. Gynae have done another mri and a ct scan. They were very vague with me but eventually told me on Thursday that I have a very rare type of fibroid that has endometriosis inside it. They said I don't have endo elsewhere, even though this isn't what I was told originally. They said the fibroid is growing from my uterus and sits between my uterus and back passage which would be causing me all the pain. It's 12cm. They said surgery would not be advised since its attached to the uterus and would run a high risk of hysterectomy. So I was told the best option is chemically induced menopause for 6 months to try shrink it.

Is really not what I want to do. I'm looking into natural approaches. I've tried some things already, with no benefit. I'm vegan and have a very healthy lifestyle anyway.

I'd love to know if anyone else has this or had heard of it and if anyone knows of any other treatment options.

Thanks.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

it is well i suggest you watch some videos on how to shrink fibroid on you tube naturally cos some of them has helped me immensely by the grace of God. hopefully this helps you.
  • Posted

Hi there,

I totally get your pain. I ended up having my fibroid embolized. It helped a lot and it started to shrink. Then it found another artery. It started growing again and I had a myomectomy. Unfortunately the procedure has given me a double hernia. It is still nothing compared to the pain I was in. I also investigated doing hi frequency ultrasound. But our country and Canada doesn’t offer that as a treatment without a cost. Really good luck. I hope that has given you some suggestions. 

• Posted

Hi. Have you researched the Acessa Procedure? I had this procedure done in July and I’ve already have noticed relief in my symptoms. This procedure is a minimally invasive procedure.

All the best,

Ify

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.