Major anxiety lately.

Posted , 3 users are following.

So I’m slowly but surely overcoming Post Partum depression/anxiety. 

I’m 22 and I have an 8 month old. 

Some days are good and some are bad but lately I was having pretty good days. Now all of a sudden I’ve been feeling so overwhelmed and exhausted (due to not getting sleep with the baby) I’m sure it’s just my nerves and my anxiety but it makes me feel so bad. I feel like I’m 80 years old. I stay with a headache and feeling in a fog constantly. I have bad lightheaded spells. I literally feel terrible and so run down. I’m also a huge hypochondriac so the way I’m feeling makes me terrified I have a horrible disease and I’m dying or something. 

It’s just hard. By the end of the day I feel so drained it’s unreal I know that’s part of being a mom, but is it really supposed to feel like this? I guess I just wanted to vent to someone who would read and see if anyone else can relate. Thank y’all! 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Me again! I feel so very relatable! 22 with an 8 month old and a 2 year old😅 Same symptoms, terrible headaches all the time, dizzy, foggy, out of it.. Literally 0 energy. I’ve been taking a ton of vitamins the past two months and I’m FINALLY (the past two weeks) feeling a little better. The major anxiety seems to finally be subsiding. But I feel you girl 😭 it’s so hard especially with a baby! I just like you have been so convinced that I’m dying I’ve run back and forth to drs and I’m finally starting to believe it’s all just anxiety.

• Posted

It’s awful! I’ve been taking a multi vitamin too, just to replace what I don’t get since  I have no time to eat. 🙄 Lol. You are tough though I can’t imagine having a toddler and a baby! I think the lack of sleep is really playing a role. My daughter still wakes up every 4 hours. I’m hoping this will subside soon though 

• Posted

Yes I can relate to all of this and I’m only 19! Talk to me about anything !
    • Posted

Oh goodness. I’m sorry to hear that. I was 19 when I had my first panic attack, that’s when my anxiety started. Please feel free to message me. I know how you feel and if I can help that would be great. You want to get it taken care of before it gets worse! 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.