3rd Week Post 2nd TKR

Posted , 3 users are following.

Good and bad week really so lets start with the bad,firstly scar split is very slow to reseal so keeping up with the steri strips,2nd sleep still eludes me i go to bed find a comfy position then within 5-10 becomes uncomfortable this continues most of the night,but hey ho it'll improve.Well now the good knee bend 105 Leg +3, +9 a week ago ( cannot remember it its + or - for not being straight) so big improvement there,also now managing full rotation on my exercise bike so i can crack on with that now.Physio is well pleased as am i with the progress for 3 weeks.Long road ahead still but im doing the right things. just sleep zzzzzzzzzz required.Lets see what week 4 has in store for me ha

2 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

i know exactly what you mean!as soon as I get comfy i either have to use the bathroom or a pain hits very hard! plus im on this CPM all night,leg constantly moving at 100 d angle!! i hope sleep finds us both,soon!😊 keep up the good work!

• Posted

Awesome! Dont let up and if you have a recliner...you can try sleeping in that. It helped me on several sleepless nights!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.