Isla soap stick

Posted , 4 users are following.

im looking into getting the isla soap stick and i am curious to know everybody who has used it before experience ?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

i have one right now. ive only used it twice but so far my bacteria just went from a cheesy smell to smelling like ammonia (yuck). apparently thats another smell bv can have tho. i did just get my period though. be very careful, mine broke just setting it on the counter too hard

• Posted

It worked for me. I used it for around 3 weeks and completely BV free. That was 6 months ago. It was the only thing that worked for me. It's very simple to use and I hope you get the same result.

• Posted

HI SUSAN,

How do you use it? Are you completely BV FREE even after having intercourse? My BV always comes back after intercourse so I'm wondering if isla soap stick will completely iradicate the bv. thank you!

• Posted

Information is on their website islasoapstick.com but yes I am completely BV free even after having inercourse it's never come back for me.

You just insert it and leave for about 30 seconds then rinse it off when done. I used it every second to third day like this and as soon as I noticed it cleared up I used it once a week for about a month and then stopped using it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.