Two things I noticed with my HS

Posted , 6 users are following.

1. I have a strong feeling PG, the main ingredient used in Vape Pens (E Cigs/ Marijuana Pens) has some relationship with HS. I along with two other people in my friend circle got HS. Can anyone attest?
  2. Red Wine has helped with my inflamation. A Glass of red wine seems to lower the inflamation i have.

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

hope theres no connection to marijuana with hs,ive recently been diagnosed so please god i dont have to give that up to

• Posted

if anything, the marihuana has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory function! so you're good.

Not so much when you smoke it though.

I've have my HS under control, as long as I stay of the milk chocolate!

After 24 years!

• Posted

thanks barbara912,im newly diagnosed after 42yr of nothing,willing to try anything to keep hs under control,was so worried id have to give up marijuana along with everything else,thanks b to god for that

• Posted

Ask your dr for Clobetesol steroid ointment is it a god send. your insurance company has to approve it

• Posted

I used CBD oil and marihuana oil on it. it seems to work for a bit, but not enough. my best remedy is iodine soap, I guess that's what surgeons use to clean their hands. Also iodine salve. And I had good results with the supplement L-Carnitine.

• Posted

Your post about E cigs made me realize this didnt start for me until i began to vape. I dont vape anymore but the flares do not stop.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.