Weird feeling that persists

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi guys, I have been struggling with anxiety for about 6 years now, however, my symptomps change all the time. For 6-7 months, I wake up with a weird feeling in head as if I wasn't 100% conscious and feel uncertain in my mind so to speak. I don't have panick attacks anymore but I feel as if something was wrong, very often as if I was about to lose contact with reality (even if I am not stressed at all)... Is there anyone who has the same symptomps? Cheers!

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Im sorry you feel this way jakub . I think i feel the same way but i still get panic attacks most of the time . when you wake up do you move around and still feel like that or do you just open your eyes while your lying down ?

• Posted

Recently, I sleep to late hours.. when I move around and focus on something it decreases but mostly it persists all day long but not so severe as in the morning after sleep.

• Posted

ive got this issue as well.. Feel

like im not real or life isnt real or something dont know how to describe it almost like im just on autopilot sometimes spaced out, lightheaded, brain fog unbalanced i dont know... very frustrating and scary. Are you on any meds for this? Does it help if so?

• Posted

I feel lightheaded and brain fog almost always, head pressure too! 😦 I just recently switched meds to Sertraline so I'm hoping it will help. I hope y'all get to feeling better soon, anxiety does suck and can cause the worst feelings.

• Posted

I am on Lafactin (Fluoxetine) it helps that way that I don't have panic attacks but I feel strange as if something was wrong with me and a bit unreal but I do not have any dizziness, brain fog etc so it helped with that, however, still I don't feel as I would like to 😃

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.