knee

Posted , 3 users are following.

i have had 5 tkr to left leg .just found out i have torn quad muscle

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi April, I would like to know more. I have had 6 surgeries on my right knee, the last 2 being TKR. Right after the 2nd surgery I had terrible pain in my thigh. My doctor said that it was because he had a turnakit on my leg for 5 hrs. But I still have bad pain in that same spot and there is a indentation where the pain is so bad. It has been 2 yrs and no improvement and I can't go back to my Doctor because he split town right after I ask for my surgery report. I have said from the beginning that it felt like something was cut wrong or not put back correctly.

This is why I am interested in how your TKR went . Was it 5 TKR You had, and why so many times? I hope you don't mind all the questions but I have felt so alone with all this. I thought I just had the worst luck with these TKR . At. least now I know that I'm not the only one that had bad TKRs. Thanks you and I look forward to reading your response.

• Posted

im interested in hearing more too. I am 5 months TKR and still cant left my leg plus I am wearing a brace to stabilize the patella. My surgeon has intimated further surgery.. I feel like im trying to figure out what wrong on my own.

• Posted

hi

i had 5 tkr bdcsuse i have alwats had probs with left leghad a fall broke one. ran over. just been unlucky with surgery. i now have whats known as klunk knee. its not noises lol. i actually have to walk klunking knee right back.i dont mind talking as u say feel very alone with these problems

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.