No period for three months and feeling low...

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi, my period stopped for three months a couple of years ago and it was after testing diagnosed three uterine fibroids and a cyst on the ovary. After being monitored for three months they hadn't grown so the doctor said he didn't need to see me. I haven't been very well since often checking this site which very much helped me over a couple of years understanding my symptoms.

Nausea, terrible lower back pain, weight gain and swollen stomach to name a few.

I was having heavy periods every two weeks and in February my period stopped again with some spotting this month but didn't get my period. I have done a pregnancy test which was negative. I did have one month of hot flushes that went after a while. My lower back pain is worse and I cant walk fully for 20mins without stopping. I had a stitch pain one day along my pelvis whilst on the train i couldn't move I had to swallow painkillers on the train and call my family to meet me at the station.

I have called to book the doctors but a three week wait list so seeing the nurse next Friday. I am tired and very much want to start loosing weight and working out and just want to feel myself again. i am guessing I need a scan to see whats happening as its similar to before but feel let down a bit medically.

Just wanted to say its been my sanity to read on here how people like me have suffered i just don't think enough is done.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.