No posts for ages

Posted , 7 users are following.

Anything wrong with the forum. Haven't seen any posts for ages.

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi daisylazy. This happened to me too. Try going onto your account page and reset your login and personal details. Something happened to mine when the site changed some time ago and I wasn't getting any notification via email until I received one say they were sorry I had not logged in lately! I logged on, changed my email address to a new one I have and new password. Hey presto, I'm now getting updates etc.

• Posted

I find it very ad hoc, and I think a lot of people have migrated to healthunlocked where writing messages is simpler and you get a daily list of new posts. Hope all is good with you 😃

• Posted

Nothing wrong with the forum in general no - been quite a few posts recently, Check your setting - it is possible to get summary lists here too I think.

• Posted

Thanks guys got all your responses so all well again. I know there is HU but it was with this forum I first connected and got all my valuable info so I have a great grá (Irish word) for it.

• Posted

I completely understand. I felt the same but after repeated pleading for the reparation of punctuation scripting I just couldn't cope anymore. I was also present at a meeting with the CEO for Emiss who promised to sort things out and it hasn't been done. I do keep on eye on this forum too!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.