Ankle pain after Total Knee Replacment

Posted , 3 users are following.

My ankle gave me pain to, try wearing knee high compression socks during the day and also when going to bed and take the compression socks off for 1 hour per day.

Amazing the pain was gone and I could sleep at night.

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

how many days did you wear them for?

• Posted

not sure about that I will ask my doctor next week at my appointment all I know now is the pain is gone!

i will let you know.

• Posted

The pain in my ankle is extreme at times and is stopping me walking properly. I will try putting my compression stocking on. Xx

• Posted

hello

i can walk on my foot with no pain but

when I would go to bed or prop my leg up my foot would hurt! putting the compression socks on really helps that is for sure I can sleep so much better. when my ankle looks a little swelled I put ice on it for about 20 minutes that helps the swelling go down.

hope this works for you I totally understand having pain!!!

take care ❤

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.