Am I already dead and in a sort of hell?

Posted , 2 users are following.

ok so i attempted suicide December 2015, it was pretty bad.. things have been alright up until last August when my mom. passed away.. then I started having some crazy health issues, I hurt all the time, they say it's fibromyalgia, but I don't think it is.. I hurt bad all the time down into my bones.. In July of this year my dad unexpectedly passed away at 56.. since then I have been having crazy nightmares and lucid vivid dreams, I wake up at least once an hr, when i can even get to sleep at all.. i have been noticing so many different things that just make me think that I'm dead already.. I hit a huge deer the other week, i remember barely tapping him, but he was splattered all over the road.. I have been seeing this one raven in my yard for weeks at least 2x a day.. I don't want to tell my family cuz I'm afraid they will feel sad and think I'm crazy.. but I really think that I die, I keep trying to pinpoint when it happened, and that alone is so stressful! I need major advice!

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Oh my goodness! I am so very sorry for your losses! It's very heartbreaking to read all that you are going through.

I have had a lot of losses and tough times. And as I read your post, it jarred my memory to a time when I felt that nothing was real. And that was a very frightening time. It isn't quite the same as feeling dead like in your case, but it was frightening because I wasn't sure anything...even myself was real.

I too was afraid to talk about it. I am not sure when it stopped or how long it lasted, but it thankfully did go away. I can't remember if I finally told my best friend or any details of how I came out of it which isn't helpful to you right now. I just wanted to let you know you are NOT CRAZY!

Looking back, I lost my family (husband and my nephew that was like a son and living with us) in a day. I think it all was way too much for me to handle...and my new reality was hard to grasp. And so maybe it was my brains inability to process it all.

I hope someone else responds to your message that may be able to help you more. I just want to give you a big hug! Your post has deeply touched me and I just want to hug you and tell you that you are not crazy and that what you have gone through is so very very hard.

I do hope you will think of one safe person to talk to...someone wise enough and loving enough to hold onto you and walk beside you in this dark journey. I know my best friend walked many years with me through it all. Just can't remember if I told her...most likely I did.

I hope that you keep on talking...never think you are crazy...and be kind to yourself, it is a very hard thing that you are dealing with.

You will be on my mind for sure!! So glad you at least wrote this and posted. Again I am so sorry for your losses.

• Posted

Miss Kathy... thank you so much for your kind words!I went to church for the first time in 5 years today, I cried, a lot, I think I will try and keep going on sundays

• Posted

I was praying for you today! Now I will pray that people walk beside you and with you and help you find your way out.

You are quite a fighter to go to church after 5 years of not going!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.