Hrt

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi guys been taking estrogel twice daily and 7 days two tablets utrogestan! 6 days in should I be noticing any difference?? How long does it take feel any diffence??

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

hi teresa

i don't know how it works with tablets or gel. i have HRT patches a combination of bothhormones. it took some time to make a big difference but in the end it did. atleast when it comes to the excessive anxiety, hot flushes, heart palpitations and severe bladder issues. I have other medication to stop facial burning and severe pain. which hasnt been working so great lately. for me i couldn't have survived without the HRT. but its an individual thing. i would definitely give it time to really get settled in uour system. you haven't been on it long. hang in there. your not alone.

• Posted

hi teresa

i don't know how it works with tablets or gel. i have HRT patches a combination of bothhormones. it took some time to make a big difference but in the end it did. atleast when it comes to the excessive anxiety, hot flushes, heart palpitations and severe bladder issues. I have other medication to stop facial burning and severe pain. which hasnt been working so great lately. for me i couldn't have survived without the HRT. but its an individual thing. i would definitely give it time to really get settled in uour system. you haven't been on it long. hang in there. your not alone.

• Posted

hi jessica

for me it started working within 2wks but others say its longer for them and it can be. I'm on patches not tablets or creams/gels

it stopped the fushes heart palpitations extreme anxiety and severe bladder pain and frequency. I still get a bit when my period comes but thats because i cant up the dose. higher doses cause me severe migraines

• Posted

Thanks guys will persist as the ti tinithus is driving me insane!!!!

• Posted

i have tinnitus also i dont understand why it became soooo much worse when i started peri but it has. medication seemed to quiet it a bit but for the past 2 months its been really loud and have constant severe headaches and migraines though i haven't changed my medication... this is not how i hoped I'd be spending old age. I've just turned 50 and i was hoping for peace after the life I've had. guess I'm rolling down the hill of jagged rocks rather than slidding down the hill...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.