comming of propropranal

Posted , 2 users are following.

8 weeks ago my doctor put me on 80mg for anxiety after 4 weeks nothing was happening I went back 3 weeks later and he put it up to 160mgs the only problem it affected my breathing I can't get my breath so he said I have to get of it slowley from 160 to 80 one week next week 40 for one week then stop tomorrow has anybody else came of propropranal like this and what happend

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I've taken propranolol for 10 years, 240 mg and started withdrawing 3 weeks ago. I poured through these message boards and scared myself with everyone's withdrawal struggles but I have to tell you, I have had no trouble at all. Chances are everything will be great-good luck!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.