Common theme I've seen for over 20 years dealing with parasites

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hello, my name is Edward.

I've had a parasitic infection since 11/12 years old and saw the parasite enter my body in an embarrassing situation. I am 39 now and still deal with it.

I had a pretty nasty reaction with yellow pus coming out of my face and the pores on my skin opening wider than normal along with circular bumps on my chin.

I was too ashamed to get help at first but when I did, all but one (out of lot's of tests) stool test came back negative even though I could feel the worms moving in my body and my skin was still messed up. I also began sweating more than before.

My dreams became nightmares where it seems demons attack me in my dreams to this day.

I heard that waking up at 12am-4am each night is a sign that your liver is overburdened trying to clear out toxins from these parasites.

So I also have poor sleep quality.

Anyway, the common theme I see is that doctors either dismiss parasitic infections and think it can't happen in the U.S. or they do not know what to do about them and they don't want to admit that. They seem to get highly defensive as well.

This has ruined my career and my life in major ways. If it wasn't for God, I might've really gone crazy.

One doctor diagnosed me with delusional parasitosis without even running any tests on me.

I also heard that government funding in parasitology is down. Does anyone else think that this is a bigger problem than the medical industry portrays?

Please lay out your feelings on this. It is great to know that we are not alone.

God bless you.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.