Completely confused!

Posted , 3 users are following.

Ok I'm sat looking at foods and a lot of what I've picked up says no fat so my question is should I be only looking at the fat content on the table or should I be taking the sugar and carbs into consideration to? I think the word confused is appropriate. HELP!!

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Mainly the fat but reducing calories intake it will also help on the weight loss and sugar is enemy. Hope it helps  x
    • Posted

With these tablets its the total fat content smile as long as its no more than 5g per 100g its safe to eat smile but also no more than 15g per meal smile but I too am watching calories smile x
  • Posted

Thanks guys this is helpful I was going with low cal aswell just didn't know what else I should be looking at and if anything else can trigger the side effects 
    • Posted

The fat is the only thing that will trigger the side effects. Good luck on your journey :-)

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.