Completely exhausted

Posted , 5 users are following.

After taking a phone call from a family member in which I laughed and they laughed, then messaging with another, no laughing, I have gone completely void. Within the click of the fingers. I feel heavy with nothingness and it's exhausting, I'm not even angry. Although writing this I can feel my eyes welling up and I want to sob my heart out. I guess it's admitting how much of a di*"head I feel. Being imprisoned with this is torture. Everything feels fake.

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi if you do not mind can you  explain a little more you say your imprisoned with this torture , does this mean that in front of people you put on a show like nothing is wrong with you, like you do the phone , but inside you feel dead and empty if so how long have you felt this way, and has something happened to you that has made you feel like this or is it just life in general, if you really want to talk and i do not judge, just look at my proflie ,i have help men and woman all ages, and if you want to talk privately , then pm me, i will do my best to try and help you you are not alone, we are all going through stuff on this forum and we are all here to help you 
  • Posted

There is help for you. I am not sure if you have seeked help yet, but don't continue to suffer when there is something  you can do about it.  Reach out for help with a professional if you haven't already. And if they don't help you, go to another. Don't stop because there is ways for you to beat depression.

• Posted

I know the feeling and the more you do it the better you get at hiding your pain and low feelings to people. But a little think could just trigger so many tears. Gets all this emotion gets displaced somewhere else. I am still finding my way out of this as well. I looked into meditation to start....i only started today so lets see. Lets start by feeling hopeful x
  • Posted

Hi there,

Can you be a bit more specific or elaborate more so we can clarify what u mean by imprisonment just so us on the forum understand more of your thoughts etc.

This is a very good forum with very genuine and kind folks on here and I have personally taken alot of info with even reading other people's posts and the comments. So you came to the right forum but if u can just clarify a bit more about your question that you can get more comments and some advice on where you should go for help etc. I've wanted to say to some on the forum that unless people say where they live cause I'm in Ontario and our resources would be different if you are not from Ontario.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.