Completely isolated

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have no friends & only a few family members I speak to. All I want is good genuine people around me but the only time people bother with me is when they need something or are going through a shxtty time. I have absolutely no-one. I despise being at work all week so all I think about is making it through to the weekend & then when it comes I feel even worse because I have no-one to do anything with or even talk to. I basically live in my bedroom when I'm not at work & I'm sick of my entire existence. Not one aspect of my life is good so there is no balance. No relationship no friendships I get treated like shxt & then I do keep away from people & I'm back where I started. How do you meet people how do you make friends? I feel too old

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I'm sorry to hear that. Do you some professional guidance? I hope so, because it sound like something where you could definitely use some help with. The options are huge, but maybe some sort of hobby could work out where you can meet others? Once you start to have a good friend your social life most likely would extend in a matter of time. And how about work? Don't have colleges where you feel nice with? If so you may could ask someone to do something after work sometime?

I can't know what type of person you are and what your exact situation is, but this could work out. Good luck 珞

• Posted

Thank you for your reply. Yeah I've done the doctors the meds the therapy the meditation etc. A hobby is a good idea. I agree I'd definitely feel better if I had something to look forward to. No only have one person I talk to at work & she's in a very controlling relationship so wouldn't like to take the friendship outside of work.

thank you for your help x

• Posted

hi yasmine, that doesn't like a life at all. do you not have friends you can see at least some weekends? you need some get out from work, some way to relax. have you got a park near you? i have at times got out to shops just to speak to people. just get out of your house each weekend. it will make your life seem worthwhile

i wish luck.

• Posted

I do but only if I ask them & I'm sick of being the only person that makes an effort. No-one ever makes an effort for me & I don't want to feel like I'm begging people to spend time with me I'd rather be alone. Yeah I take my dog out just to get out the house sometimes it helps. Thank you for your reply x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.