Completely off Statins

Posted , 4 users are following.

Yes, I am finally completely off statins and I must say I do have moments where I worry about this; but it is amazing how much better I feel and now I can look back and see how the faintest trace of a statin in my body was causing me joint and tendon problems. I guess if you're "allergic" you're very very sensitive to these vicious drugs.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I have never had any qualms about coming off them, it was a choice between getting my life back or being incapable of doing anything and I chose to get my life back. They really are dangerous things.

• Posted

Wonderful support from you Trisha and thanks for responding. I like how you put it: "a choice between getting my life back or being incapable of doing anything . . . "

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.