Complex ovarian cyst possibly a mass

Posted , 6 users are following.

I have a 3 cm complex cyst possibly a mass ( they aren't sure) and will have another ultrasound in 2 weeks to re check the size. Would this be the cause for pain and nausea? The doctor says no but I didagree. Anyone experience this?

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I have had multiple cysts ranging from 4- 5 cm over the last few month. Every doc I've been to has said there is no way that they could cause symptoms. But I am 100% sure that they were causing my symptoms. I finally found a doc to give me some pain mess and I felt so much better! I was sick to my stomach and had terrible pain in my lower abdominal and my back. I hope this makes you feel less crazy. I felt crazy for a long time.
    • Posted

Yes, it does make me feel less crazy, thank you so much for your comment! They won't give me anything for pain, but they have given me Zofran for nausea. For that I am grateful. I walked out of that office today thinking that I may just be a crazy person because I am also 100% sure this is causing my symptoms. She also said it's too small to cause symptoms but for all her and I know, it may have grew in size....you never know! Thanks so much again, I really appreciate it and no longer feel alone in this
    • Posted

I had surgery in November to remove two large endometriomas, the biggest was 15cm and I had several smaller chocolate cysts. They were causing a huge amount of symptoms and issues... including awful, some times excruciating pain which resulted in my having the surgery. The pain was in my lower abdomen and lower back as well as my upper thighs. Cysts defo can cause lots of problems!!!!
    • Posted

My pain is also into my right thigh. I told the doctor this and she looked me as though I had 2 heads lol

thank you for your response! I'm really not crazy!!!😃

• Posted

hi denise how r you ?i was diagnose with complex cyst mass almost 7cm and my CA125 was 49 and im really worry because of the sympotms witch include some burning in my lower abdomen and some back discomfort and i feel weired too ... what is your full story ? im so scared its cancer sad thank you

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.