Complex Regional Pain syndrome .

Posted , 4 users are following.

Has anyone had the BurstDR Spinal Cord Stimulation for Complex Regional Pain Syndrome?

I am looking for any feed back, considering having it done,need some feed back thanks

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I just know what I've seen from patients at the hospital where i work who have had spinal stimulators implanted. I've not met too many with one, but the one's that did have told me that they were not helpful and their pain was worse afterward. I would do much research before considering one. Best of luck to you.

• Posted

hi Dolly,

I was thinking of getting Boston scientific stimulator, until I read the reviews which 70% of the patients were not happy and had allot of problems. so i would do your research I have heard the trials go ok but then when it's implanted that's when patients start having problems so I cancelled my appointment. good luck

Jackie

• Posted

I just had my SCS removed because it was causing me more pain than relief. I've had the Boston Scientific and Nevro. Both did not work for me. The trial worked for Boston Scientific, and I did not have one for Nevro. Please weigh ALL of your options before doing it!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.