COMPLEX THICK WALLED OVARIAN CYST.

Posted , 5 users are following.

Please i was diagnose with a complex thick walled ovarian cyst. Could this be ovarian cancer? how can i handle this cos my heart is popping out of my body. please anyone with similar case?

0 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I mean CA125 came back 519 ...confuse and cant sleep
    • Posted

vero i have a huge cysts that is  septated with  mural nodules and a elevated ca 125. But have read as much as i can on the subject and know it all comes down to when they operate on you and look under the microscope to know if its cancer or not. Some people with a cysts that has the same characteristics as mine are cancerous  and some arent and there is treatment if it is. Please dont cry as there is always hope. I know the wait is hard but please try not to worry

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.