comprehensive stool sample/organic acid tests

Posted , 3 users are following.

Has anyone ever done an organic acid tests or a comprehensive stool sample. Where I would I even look for that

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

unfortunately not
    • Posted

Why is your doctor unable to suggest where to go for these tests? Your doctor is the best place to go for this sort of information.  If your doctor can’t help, see another doctor.
    • Posted

because this is more down the line of functional medicine nd doctors don't deal with that. Whatever the case, the doctors have no answers for me so I have to try something different. 

• Posted

I don’t really know how else I can help.   Doctors had no anawers for me either for three and a half months.  I went to several different doctors and eventually got help.   Good luck with your search; sorry I can’t suggest anything.
  • Posted

Try a naturopath for those tests. I had an organic acid tests through a naturopath.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.