CONCENTRATION

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hi girls, do you find you can or cannot concentrate on things like reading or writing TV general things of even on the computer..sometimes I find I'm OK with iPad and phone but reading no let me know

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

I lost interest in tv along time ago. I think because I can't focus long enough.

• Posted

Hi

Definitely it’s like people are talking a different language .at work I struggle to keep on top of things and strangely enough reversing my thought pattern is a if no no! I.e if someone asked to go back two stages i’d be totally stuck. 

It’s like there’s s big hole in my vocabulary so i havdvtriedbto by pass this using smaller words but depending on which day it is could struggle with this also 🙃

• Posted

I'm currently working from home now but for thge last 2 years I had so mnany meetings at work and as I sat in them I would look around the table and envy those that were asking questions and truly interested in the meeting. I couldn't focus and felt disabled by it. Still struggling but now at home is a lil better. I cant follow conversations hardly.

It's embarrassing. Sadly I didn't realize it was Meno and really beat myself up emotionally over it.

• Posted

The fact that we all can focus on ipads and phones looks like it is not meno really, but some type of ADD caused by those devices. I just thought of it.
  • Posted

I always feel like my coworkers can concentrate better than I can.  I wasn’t like this before peri!
  • Posted

I'm the freakin same!!!! Comes and goes!!! Wow when it's my cycle although I'm not menstruating for ages, I feel for a week or two that I'm crazy and someone else!!!!!!!!!

• Posted

Hi Inge, yes I know hormones are brutal to us..I'm hot and cold and I have to keep removing clothes.. I try to relax I think the mind isn't so I'm praying it settles with time I'm in Post 13 months people say it will stop but seem never ending my symptoms are high Anxiety and no sleep hot/cold my appetite in great but I eat feel sick but worring wouldn't help I wonder if sometimes you will get through it and I tell myself yes I will.your not crazy girl

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.