Conception date

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi

I was wondering if you could help me. I had intercourse with my ex boyfriend on the 31/10/2016 the condom broke and I took the morning after pill within 5 hours. I got my period on the 8/11/2016 till the 12/11/2016. Then I had intercourse with my current boyfriend on the 4, 18, 19, and 20 November and we don't use protection. I'm currently pregnant and the scan shows EDD 08/08/2017 and that I'm 26w5d along. My last period before I took the emergency pill started on the 22/10/2016 till 26/10/2016. When would I have conceived the baby because right now I'm not sure.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Precious. You would have conceived in November so I don't think you have anything to worry about.

• Posted

Hi Precious. Ignore the last message I sent you. The dates you gave say that you conceived on 25th October. The way it works out is to count backwards from the 8th August, 40 weeks, which takes you back to the date you conceived
    • Posted

Thanks for the reply Lesley but I doubt that I conceived on the 25 October as I was on my period from 22/10 till 26/10 and no sexual intercourse took place.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.