Concerned

Posted , 6 users are following.

I am on 40mg and am afmitting to u allhere i feel suicidal sad

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi mary-jo73795,

We note from a recent post which you have made to our forum that you may be experiencing thoughts around self-harm. If we have misinterpreted your comments then we apologise for contacting you directly. But if you are having such thoughts then please note that you are not alone in this, and there are people out there that can help.

If you are having these suicidal thoughts then we strongly recommend you speak to someone who may be able to help. The Samaritans offer a safe space where you can talk openly about what you are going through. They can help you explore your options, understand your problems better, or just be there to listen.

Their contact details are on our patient information leaflet here: https://patient.info/health/dealing-with-suicidal-thoughts, which also offers lots of other advice on how you can access the help you may need.

If you are having such thoughts then please do reach out to the team at the Samaritans (or the other people detailed in our leaflet) who will understand what you're going through and will be able to help.

If you are based outside of the UK.

The Samaritans is a UK based charity, but they also have suggestions for how you can access help in other countries.

Please have a look at this page https://www.befrienders.org/directory

• Posted

plz marry dont go that route theres ppl that love u and need u stay positive even tho it might be hard but suicide is never the answer prayers your way

• Posted

can your doctor prescribe you a benzo for shirt term.that will help your nervous system relax .best regards

• Posted

hi there, i want to check on you and see how you are today. please know this is temporary, you are not stuck feeling this way. medication, support, faith, meditation can help. ive been there before i got stable on citalopram. just talk to someone, dont isolate yourself, walk, try to get distracted. i hope you get well soon. help is on the way cause you are seeking it. dont give up!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.