Concerned about the bumps on my vagina

Posted , 4 users are following.

I'm 7 months pregnant , been having sex with the same person for 2 years never had any problems . We're both very faithful . I had uti symptoms 3 days ago I get them a lot especially being pregnant but the next day I felt a lot of pressure in my vagina my baby is also low though . But me and my boyfriend had sex last night and afterwards the pressure continued I noticed my vagina itching a little . During the day my underwear were also digging into me pretty bad causing irritation but today I have a small cluster of yellowish white blisters . They itch , but nothing comes out of them even if I squeeze them . I've never had this before and I'm afraid it's herpes . What else could it be ? I don't have an OB appt till Tuesday so I figured I'd wait since it's the weekend .

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Do they hurt at all? From the way you're describing it does sound a lot like an outbreak. My first out break started with itching and I thought it was a yeast infection until 3 days later little bumps appeared. But you should definitely let your ob know. I'm newly pregnant and knew I had hsv2 before so they are going to put me on a suppressive therapy my last month in hopes of no outbreak so I can have a vaginal birth. I hope it's something else but Just in case it is HSV just know it's ok and you can still have a normal pregnancy and I promise after the shock of it all it gets easier.
    • Posted

I'm guessing if i have herpes I had to have had them for awhile because it's only been me and him having sex for 2 years and I've had a baby already 15 months ago vaginally with no problems . I'm just so confused and worried . I feel like my pregnancy won't go as planned now 😞 Well my labor at least and I'm really scared . I just don't understand how these little bumps can just appear out of no where .
    • Posted

Yeah mine took 4 months to show up. The first is the worst. I'm on my second out break now and it's one bump not in a lot of pain or anything thank god.

As long as there is no sores or symptoms at the time of birth everything will be fine. They will but you on antivirals to take to help prevent outbreaks during that time.

Everything will work out don't stress it, that will make outbreaks worse and more frequent. They will probably take a swab test tomorrow at your apt.

• Posted

Hard to say don't just want to jump to conclusions.

But the sooner you get out to the doctor the sooner they can give you a swab & its defintely important that you find out what it is ASAP especially since you're so far along in your pregnancy they will defintely put you on suppressive medicine so you don't past it off to the baby ..

Did you tell your current boyfriend what is going on ?

What does he say ?

• Posted

Hun please do not squeeze them, they may spread more have you had herpes before? because sadly they are an STD you can get outbreaks from time to time or one of you can be a carrier and not have signs of herpes i would get looked at as soon as possible x
    • Posted

I was tested for STDs before me and him were together and I didn't have anything and like I said he's the only person I've had sex with . It just happened out of no where . I also have a 15 month old daughter that I had vaginally with no problems and no signs of herpes .
    • Posted

The sad thing is they don't test for herpes in normal std screenings you have you have symptoms or specific ask for it sad

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.