Concerned on the white skin on clitoris

Posted , 6 users are following.

Just concerned if their are any home remedies to handle this. Its I just noticed it and wondered if anyone has found anything to handle this without freaking out.

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

there are several home remedies to bring comfort but you really need the clobe to stop the spreading. the sooner you get that going the sooner you will heal the area affected.

• Posted

Hi Jay, the steroid cream used twice a day for a while should get rid of it...it is best to do this asap really before it gets any worse. The steroid cream is excellent for getting rid of white plaques of skin.

• Posted

Though the steroid is the first to use to calm things down (very small applications, take note), my other best friends are baking soda or borax. Just recently I had to switch from borax to baking soda. LS also likes variety, that's why. Rinsing after most bathroom visits is mandatory for me. (baking soda at present four pinches in my Perin bottle) Baking soda baths (1/3 cup in a full bath) or a few tablespoons of baking soda in a sitz- bath. Topping it off with coconut oil with a bit of tea tree oil mixed in, at the moment. I had neglected my diligent approach and now pay a price. Hope this gives you some thoughts on how to approach this never ending LS.

• Posted

Hi Hanny, its hard isnt it?

Hard to remember what to eat and what not to eat, when to apply the cream, and when not to apply. When to use the dilator and how often. Which oils to use and when to rotate them. Its a real slog to keep at it and as you say if you go off the rails once its okay but anymore than once you pay a price.

I'm trying to use the dilators regularly but I hate using them. I realised that standing up is less painful than laying down on the bed. I think anyone reading this must remember to use their dilators if they are not having regular sex like me.

What I don't like is that my Vjay looks like a child's now...its weird how that gradually happens.

Hope your symptoms are soon under control.

• Posted

Hard indeed, Guppy. Sometimes you want to throw your diligent regular system up in the air and forget about it. But LS lets you know almost immediately that that is not such a good idea.

Now recovering from some kind of growth, though innocent according to my excellent gyno. I have been biking regularly, with special saddle. Went very well. But the last time I noticed discomfort. The 'knobble' is already shrinking, thanks to the baking soda, but gave a good scare. Which brought me straight back to reality: regular treatment is a must. I'm feeling a little bit more motivated at present.

• Posted

I am another user of Borax and oils! Please give it a try as Hanny described, all my symptoms cleared up upon using! As soon as I sense anything "down there", I whip out the Borax and get back on the program. May God guide you and bring relief!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.