Concerns

Posted , 1 user is following.

hi All,

I've just came across this website.

it is so scary that so many of us are suffering of this diseas. Regarding the Carbomazol 20mg I've started to take it 5 days ago and I've just heard today that it could make me gain horrendous amount of weight. That is my biggest concern right now as I know how depressed I can get just after 3-4kg weight gain.

The GP said I have an overactive thyroide and they found some sort of abnormality in my liver function which needs further testing.

After reading all these I just hope I will be taken off this tablets very soon. I do not feel particularly hungry and I've noticed that I started to eat less since I am taking the medication. I am skinny and working out a lot in order to be in shape so I do not think I would be able to deal with weight gain 😦

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.