Concerns regarding Wegovy and Ramipril

Posted , 1 user is following.

I have been on Wegovy for a month, had the first 0.5mg dose on Friday. Had no side effects while on 0.25mg.

I had high blood pressure, unsure if it was high before Wegovy but I had my BP tested twice. Once at 186/107 and once at 174/101, and was prescribed Ramipril. I took my first dose about 11 hours ago.

My pulse has decreased from 80s to low to mid 60s. I feel bloated (this is likely from Wegovy, which is no problem). My heart feels like its beating heavier. I have an occasional light stinging pain around the lower esophagus which doesn't resemble acid reflux in my experience.

Does all this sound normal? I'm keeping an eye on my pulse rate in case it consistently goes below 60. Probably worth mentioning my anxiety is through the roof as I am worried something may be wrong. I'll express my concerns to a doctor when the holidays are over but until then, I'm not sure if I'm okay?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.