Concussion

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi I was playing a squash match when I ran into the wall and hit my head extremely hard a bump formed right away and is still there and extremely painful later that day I got a very bad headache and started feeling nauseous my mom says I most probably have a concussion but its been 4 days now and I've been getting ringing in my eyes and bad headaches and swelling has not gone done should I see the GP.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Yes, as these symptoms have carried on so long, go see your dr.  It sounds like concussion but best to get this checked out,

Good luck Haley, best wishes and take care

Let us know how you get on

• Posted

Yep brother, you may have gotta migraine, gotta see the doctor. You can take pain killer for a day. And if pain persists then plz consult the family doctor first.
  • Posted

And yes, please let me know what your doctor told and how are you doing now.

You will get well soon.

But a visit to a doctor is must as three days have been passed to that accident.

Regards

-

<a href="http://www.crictime.site"/>Roon</a> John

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.